Make an enquiry
We will respond within 1 hour, Mon-Fri, 7am – 5pm
Thank you for your message! We will get back to you within 60 minutes. (7am – 5pm Mon - Fri)
Stainless Steel Grip Disks are epoxy fixed to slippery floor surfaces to provide extra grip for pedestrians.
Useful in areas such as: Shopping centres, train stations, supermarkets, ramps, steps etc.
Can be installed onto all substrates including concrete, timber, pavers and tile surfaces
- Long lasting anti-slip solution for hard surfaces
- Extremely hard wearing and durable 316 Marine Grade Stainless
- Can be installed on most substrates including concrete, tiles, pavers, terrazzo, wood and vinyl
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Slip resistant as required by AS/NZ 4586
Size: 25dia x 2m thick disc.
Stem is 15mm long.