Make an enquiry
We will respond within 1 hour, Mon-Fri, 7am – 5pm
Thank you for your message! We will get back to you within 60 minutes. (7am – 5pm Mon - Fri)
LowPro SafeCover® 1200 x 800
A great alternative to heavy steel plates, our LowPro fibreglass safe covers don't require any lifting equipment to use. Simply hand lift them into place.
Ideal for covering over holes and trenches up to 700mm on footpaths or berms. Rated to handle a 500kg point load, or distributed weight of a 2T vehicle.
Due to the LowPro rubber edging, in most site configurations the product will not need to be fixed in place which reduces installation time and costs of reinstatement.
- 2.0T distributed load rating over 700mm span (500kg point load per cover)
- Rubber edging prevents covers from sliding and minimises trip hazards.
- Lighter than Steel Road Plates making it easier and safer to manoeuvre and transport. No lifting equipment required.
- Central section made from fibreglass reinforced composite with embedded steel frame
- Very stable without bolting (Does not need to be fixed in most applications due to rubber edging)
- Pre-moulded fixing holes to secure if site conditions are poor
- Gas Vents and Probe hole designed into product
- Can be personalised with corporate colour and logo (MOQ of 75 x units)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Number per pallet: 30
Colour: Yellow (standard), any other colours on request
Safecover LowPro 12/8 meets AS 3996 for Weight Rating and Slip Resistance
Also meets 1428:1 Design for Access and Mobility
Testing data can be provided upon request